- Over 60 Five Star reviews across the internet.
- Special care appointments available for disabled dogs and senior dogs
- Free grooming consultation on first visit
- Free consultation on care of new puppies
- No drugs or sedatives ever used
- Written records maintained
- Express appointments available!
- Appointment reminder calls
- Senior citizen discounts- 10% off every Wednesday
- Service dog discounts- 10% off Tuesday- Thursday
- Referral Program (Send us a new client and receive $5 off your next grooming!)
- Authorized FURminator shed-less treatment facility
- Frequently Asked Questions (click here)
- See what people are saying about us
Mary Sladek is a devoted pet groomer with over a decade of experience in working with dogs. Mary’s #1 motto is “humanity over vanity”. Mary is knowledgeable about animal health issues, and her priority is comfort for your pet.
Before moving to Atlanta in 2001, Mary lived in Illinois where she studied Animal Science. Her experience with animals includes pet sitting, working at several pet stores, managing a boarding kennel, and volunteering at the Humane Society. Once in Atlanta, Mary focused on her love of dogs and took a position at a local grooming salon where she apprenticed and learned she had something special to offer the dog grooming world. Mary mastered all breeds of dog grooming as well as creative grooming to the owners preference.
Mary and her husband Scott live in Peachtree Corners and share their home with their remaining pug, The General, and their cats: Stitch, Captain, Lieutenant Dan, Turtle and Roger.